Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B110 Restoration parts

B110Canada

Hi everyone, I am new here.  A couple of years ago I got an Allis B110 lawn tractor and mower for free - yes, that's right.  Previous owner didn't want to scrap it.  I started working on it a month ago and I am going to do a restoration on it.  I am looking for some cosmetic parts.  In particular, the cover that goes over the crank shaft on the front, the rubber foot step covers, and the rubber grab handle for the mower lift lever on the left side.  Any idea, where I can find these items?  Brand new preferred.

Many thanks!

DSC05375.JPG

DSC05376.JPG

• Like 3

Only able to help ya with the foot rest material , can't remember rite off if it was Lowes or Menards has the same materiak . I just bought a sheet and cut and glued it to fit on a B 207 restore I did few years back

• Like 1

Welcome to the club and enjoy your "new" addtion.

You can check with Wells Implements:

https://www.wellsimplement.com/bseries.html

Not sure if parts are new or reproductions.  

Then there's the time consuming method of calling or emailing old dealers that may have what you're looking for sitting on a back shelf collecting dust.

• Like 1

That is a pretty complete old mower.  The deck appears to still have the discharge chute.  It is missing the plastic spacer under the steering wheel and has an aftermarket muffler.  

On 1/19/2022 at 9:30 AM, PhanDad said:

Welcome to the club and enjoy your "new" addtion.

You can check with Wells Implements:

https://www.wellsimplement.com/bseries.html

Not sure if parts are new or reproductions.  

Then there's the time consuming method of calling or emailing old dealers that may have what you're looking for sitting on a back shelf collecting dust.

They are from Hunt-Wild, the original supplier, just need two of the five ribs removed to make them the proper length. 

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the help so far.  The parts book shows a pad that goes on the brake pedal.  Does anyone have a source for new/repro?  I dropped the grille off to get re-chromed.  Should be interesting to see how it turns out!

I have never seen an original pad that survived. It was not a substantial item. Just held on with adhesive and the pressure and thrust against the brake/clutch pedal it would not have stayed on for too long. You can catch a glimpse of it in this original dealer predelivery/setup video for the B-110. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
Viva-la-B-110

I know I'm late on this but I would suggest skate board grip tape