Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

Sandy lake

Great shop, very helpfull folks. No, im not related, or neighboors, Im just saying they are a good bunch. Dougm

BigSix
Absolutely! They've responded again, to a couple of my queries, as I attempt to figure out what I need to order. It's such a pleasure dealing with an outfit that really knows their stuff!

Spyder
Ditto!! I have dealt with SLI on two occasions. On the second, I asked for the parts department. The lady answered and I told her who I was. She responded, "Oh, you have ordered before, I remember the name. Didn't you order...... bla bla." Now thats customer service at its best!! But what of the other sponsors and allies. I'm heard some negative stories. Later.... DaveG

What better time then to try the new forum. I'll agree with all of the good comments for Bill and the guys and girls at Sandy Lake Implement. They helped me with parts.etc., to finish my restoration of my 720. I know you are out there Bill and I want you to know how much I appreciated your help. I have decided to sell the 720 to the highest bidder on ebay. (Miscellaneous) Tough decision to make. JohnLG