Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

single stage signal ***

Brettw

My cell phone does not seem to like to play well with the 42" single stage blower on the 7119.  I seem to be having trouble getting a signal.........

phone.jpg

phone1.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4

Another  "sh## happens" occurance.  

And I think you punctured the Li battery - that can be dangerous and you'll need to replace it.  

• Haha 1

The thing we all really want to know is just how far did it go ?  &:) ...or did it just spray in shown pieces out of the spout ?  666

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

More than likely time for a new one anyway  LOL

Back when I was grading driveway for a former employer I graded one into a driveway, it didn't fair well either.

11 hours ago, SmilinSam said:

The thing we all really want to know is just how far did it go ?

Not too far.  But thinking on it later, I do recall the noise it made.  I thought it sounded funny for a small branch/stick.  Happened  a few weeks ago, had to wait a bit for a melt to find it all.

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts