Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hydraulic lift for 712H

Rossco

Can a 712H with manual lift be converted to hydraulic lift from a similar tractor and if so, what is involved and does anybody have a hydro lift they want to part with? Thanks for any input.

Don't know that a AC 700 series was offered with hydro lift. Think they only offered electric lift as option. Find a 900 series or 7100 Simplicity with hydro lift and swap all lift components.

quote:
Originally posted by dutch: Don't know that a AC 700 series was offered with hydro lift. Think they only offered electric lift as option. Find a 900 series or 7100 Simplicity with hydro lift and swap all lift components.
Dutch, thanks for your reply. I didn't think hydo lift was offered on the 700 series since it wasn't in the manual. I guess the question I should of asked was would another models hydo lift readily swap to mine. Looks like you answered my question, but would like to know if this is a major ordeal or a simple swap? The reason I would like a hydro is for the down pressure. Would like to get a Johnnybucket and sounds like this is preferred over manual lift. Thanks!