Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis Chalmers 36in. tiller

Doug 59

Hi All. Trying to find some tiller tines RH #2027673 #2027620.  Anybody have a idea where you can still buy them?  Thanks in advance.

The equivalent Simplicity parts numbers are 105387 and 105376 respectively.  

BUT you have listed "mixed" part numbers, according to my B Series Attachment Parts manual, part #2027673 is an "Inner Tine Blade Assembly, RH" and part #2027620 is a "Tine Blade, RH".  

At the Simplicity Manuals site, enter MFG# 990694 in the "Tractor" box -I believe is the Simplicity equivalent of your AC tiller.  You should get 2 available manuals: 

The old Owners Manual which has both the operating manual and IPL's with old part number listing.  

The "new" Parts Manual which has updated part numbers.  

You will have better luck finding parts using the Simplicity #s if you can find any.  Call different dealers and maybe you can find some collecting dust on a shelf.  Or maybe someone knows of another brand you can substitute.  

• Like 1

I was under the impression that some of the old Rotocul tiller tines were the same, but could be wrong.  An old one with good tines and a shot engine might be a cheap date for replacement?

• Like 1

Good Morning. Yes i did get those #s from Manual. I was confused as to the 2 different part #s. But so far dealers don't know if they or who is making aftermarket. Thanks for your input. Enjoy your day. Oh by the way .Oldtimer ground them down pretty good.LOL

Pretty sure that tines of those dimensions are Simplicity exclusive. There are others that will bolt on but the "foot" portion is not as long and they may leave too much gap for good tilling. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Unless you are tilling sand, or real rocky soil, the ones in the CL add should last a good long time.

I had a set the were worn to points at one time.