Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

ORANGE PAINT /WHEEL PAINT COLOR

AGCO918

I have asked this before and dutch and others have told me to use dulplcolor chevy orange for the orange but does anyone know as far as original simplicity orange to use for my 60s erea lawncart and what color cream or white for the wheels? i have a month until our show and would like to use original paint if i can find out what to use. I called and talked to marty at simplicity thursday and he is checking into it and some other issues i needed to know about so i thought in the meantime i would ask on here 1 more time. CHEVY orange is very close but i would rather stay with original colors of paint if i can.Thank you in advance to everyone who has answered this before.hope someone has the correct name for the paint so i can get this lawncart done in a week or 2 .thanks. AGCO918 CHAD E SHAFER CHAD E SHAFER(AGCO918)

You can get OEM paint to match your AGCO918. I posted the numbers before. Your dealer should be able to order it for you.

HERB: How close is my agco918 paint to the lawncart paint? WHATi see of the original it is very close.what do you think? I have a touchup dobber of paint for the agco918. Iwill have to get a quart of it if you think that is as close as original i can get.THANKS as always HERB. AGCO918 CHAD E SHAFER(AGCO918)