Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Large Collections or Parts Salvage Whereabouts

Tractorholic

Tractorholic

The transmission drive shaft on one of my two Simplicity 6216's broke in two. I am trying to locate a used transmission for it. Model 1690688. Not having much luck locating one here in Massachusetts. Was hoping someone here my have a line on one or could point me in the right direction of a business/party that might have salvage parts or a large collection that I could possible buy one from. Willing to travel or pay appropriate shipping fees to acquire. Thanks for your time and consideration of this inquiry.

I believe there's a couple of salvage yards in Indiana I believe, don't remember the names but a google search should yield some results, Dealer on route 72 just east of Kalkaska, Mi. has a large assortment of lawn and garden tractors and parts

Edited by 720nut
  • Like 1

Tractorholic

Thanks for the replies guys. I tried Yankee Sales and Service, Sandy Lake, JJNemes, Jack's Small Engine, Dupuies Small Engine, H & H Power and Almost Heaven. Almost Heaven was the only place that indicated they had 6200 series tractors on hand but difficulty finding staff to hire to go out and pull parts. So they are pick and pull only. I am unable to travel the 1700 miles to and from Cape Cod Massachusetts to retrieve the tranny I need so my search goes on. If anyone happens to be going to AHMG please let me know. Thanks

Lawn Mower Recycling, 1400+ Mowers for parts. Engines, Transmissions, Hoods, Steering Parts, Tires/Rims. Minor Repairs, Used Mower Sales ,
Adams Small Engines 
66 North Kniffin Street, Greenwich, OH
Lawn Mower Recycling, 1400+ Mowers for parts. Engines, Transmissions, Hoods, Steering Parts, Tires/Rims. Minor Repairs, Used Mower Sales ,

Try this, they have a lots of parts

Tractorholic

Thank you guys. I will be sure to give these leads some attention after the holiday weekend. Happy Forth of July to all.

• Like 1