Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

1960's Broadmoor Owners??

rbw1052

Hi, Used this site many years ago. Just got my old 717 Broadmoor back. Missing the regulator and much of the wiring is just hanging there. Hoping to get it going again.  Looking for service manuals and owner's manuals. Mainly need to get the wiring back in order. Checked out the generator today and tests to be ok.  Navigating the site seems to be difficult. Been reading a lot of threads about Broadmoors, but can't narrow it to only the 717 model.  Any help in searching the site is appreciated.  Thanks!

Welcome back. For your purposes, I don't think there's going to be any differences in the electrical for any of the old Broadmoors. Paying the $10/year dues will open all the resources on the website. Best $10 I spend every year. Good luck, Dave

• Like 2

https://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/default.aspx?filename=heCBEN8auG3rE3Cwa5kbp796DqHere’s a link to the owners/parts manual from the simplicity website. You should be able to check a box to get notifications about additions to your post. It’s actually a little switch looking button at the bottom of the dialogue box. 

Edited by simplewrench
  • Like 2