Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

hrock

greetings! i have been visiting this great sight for a couple of weeks now. i just purchased a 2012 w/a bunch of attachments,just got a call from my local simplicity dealer up here on the southshore of MA. that the belt i ordered 4 weeks ago for the weed cutter just arrived. ep carney

That's my favorite model--what a find! Can we see some pics? Re: parts, I'm sure some of this club's sponsors could shave about 3.5 weeks (including shipping time) off of that parts delivery time, next time you need something. I've only dealt with Sandly Lakes Implement so far, but they are excellent, qne I got my stuff within days. Welcome, from another "Junior Member". Ooops--I guess I'm a "Participating Member" now. Promoted and I didn't even know it. Peter

Welcome hrock! I agree with BigSix on parts too. Last Wed nite I sent a fax to Sandy Lake Implement asking them to send me a new set of seat cushions for my B207. I wanted to have it done for the Rhinelander picnic this coming weekend so I asked for three day (or so) shipment. Got the seat today! I didn't even have the brackets cleaned up and painted yet! Thanks to Sandy Lake Imp. for their prompt service!! Paul

thanks for the welcome. i'm kinda new to this comp/email thing, so when i figure out the photo stuff i'll get back to ya bigsix,also i'll try the vendors on this sight for the belts and other parts i need,thanks.this tractor i picked up came with weedcutter,snow plow,trailer,sicklebar and mower deck, then a guy spotted the tractor and offered me the garden plow,tiller and another deck off his 2010 that he didn't use for a price i couldn't refuse.but theirs one attachment i'm going to be searching for that will come in handy up here in new england and thats the snow thrower.thanks again hrock

Hrock welcome. Youve hit the jackpot as far as tractor info, use the search function its loaded with valueable information as well as posting questions. good luck dougm