Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
StanLa

B112

StanLa
I have recieved great info from this site about the varidrive problem with my B112. I recieved the vari-drive explodedview which was very helpful and MPH's suggestion that I call Sandy Lake Implement, for the parts that I might need. I called Sandy Lake and they were very nice to deal with and the parts are on the way. When I get the parts,I am sure that there are adjustments to the vari-drive that I will have to do. does anyone have the information that I will need to install the new retainer ring/bearing assembly and adjustments of the vari-drive? Thanks, Stan

Kent
Here's a link to the adjustment procedure, but I can't help with your other question. http://www.simpletractors.com/service/vari-drive_adjustment.htm The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...