Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
BUDD

Rear hitch Pics

Dutch
I like when a machine does the work, like the tractor lifting rather than using the trailer jack. Why don't you explain in more detail? Looks like you have other things going on with the "stuff" added to the lift and side plates.

BUDD
Dutch, The plate hanging from the left side is to lock the hitch height in place. I entered this tractor in a pull and the plate pins to the side of the hitch to lock it. I then made a set of skid plates for the reciever so I could ride a wheely (yeah right). I am sure they would work, but the trator was a little heavy on the front. Sure did look good though. If you look just above the reciever were the normal lifting hitch is, is where the third point is. The arms are made so they slip into the reciever part. I have made another deal that works in the reciever for a sleeve hitch. It makes unhooking and hooking up a piece of cake. As time goes by I will post more Pics. By the way the mufflers are from a Harley Sportster. I think they are real cool. Wife say I'm nuts, she does not like to drive it cause it's to LOUD . I told her I would do all the mowing then just because I love her BUDD