Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Spyder

Help -- belt disintegrated...

Spyder
Anyone have the correct length for belt simplicity P/N 154307, or A/C P/N. 2025663 (PTO belt on a Allis B-110). Mine broke this morn while mowing and I'm having trouble measuring the length. I "measured" somewhere around 32.5 inches, but I'm wondering if this is correct since that is an odd size. This is a really old belt that may have stretched somewhat. I checked the belt reference section on simpletractors and the length for 154307 is 35.0 inches. My belt is nowhere near that long. What gives??? Thanks in advance. DaveG

UCD
Spyder The book says--- drive belt-------154273---------42.3 in type HL generator-------1607323-------37.5 in 3/8 P.T.O.-----------121078---------35.1 in type HA power lift-------157230---------22.0 in 3/8 Can not find 154307 or 2025663 in the book any where This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

petef
You might be surprised how long some of these belts are when new. I replaced the mower deck, cultivator attachment and rototiller belts and every one was longer than I thought should fit. That table is pretty accurate. You may have tossed a little piece of belt when it came apart and that's why it is short. Good luck!! I can measure the belt on my B-112 when I get home tonight and let you know what it measures for a sanity check. Pete