Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Help AC 910-6

eth681

I have An AC 910-6 it has a 42" deck I need arbor shafts for it. ZThe problem is that I can't find a parts list for it.I have looked up the X reference number for the tractor with Simplicity but can't find a parts list for either one. The AC tractor # is 1690515 model #910-6 The simplicity # is 1690472 model #7110 The AC deck # is 1690501

Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, but the Simplicity part numbers should be #1676277 for the two outside arbor shafts and #1679194 for the center arbor shaft.

Thanks for your help. Could I ask where you came up with those part numbers? I looked all over the place without any luck.

Looked it up in my 1990's Simplicity Soveriegn parts manual. The decks are the same basically from 1976 or so up to 2000. The tractor frames were basically the same from 1979 -2000.

Hi the part numbers I am coming up with for your deck (1690501) are as follows: Side shafts 1685245 and 1685251 with bearings. Center Shaft 1685246 and 1685252 with bearings. Any simplicity dealer should have these parts on stock, Hope this helps!! Mark at Scott Landscaping

Basically there are two types of arbor shafts . The older ones use woodruff keys to hold the pulleys in place and the blade mount is welded to the bottom ends of the shafts. The arbor housings are one piece welded ones. The newer style uses arbor shafts with splined ends at both ends and the arbor housings are a split cup type that bolt together. This is the type I gave be you numbers for. All decks originally sold with the 900 series tractors would use this type.