Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simple trACtors Site Maintenance

gwiseman

Site maintenance will be performed on Wednesday, December 6, 2023.   Maintenance will occur from 1:00pm - 5:30pm CST. Please be aware that slow operation and/or site availability may be effected. Updates will be posted on SimpletrACtors Facebook page (1) Simple trACtors | Facebook

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• gwiseman pinned this topic
On 12/5/2023 at 11:37 AM, gwiseman said:

Site maintenance will be performed on Wednesday, December 6, 2023.   Maintenance will occur from 1:00pm - 5:30pm CST. Please be aware that slow operation and/or site availability may be effected. Updates will be posted on SimpletrACtors Facebook page (1) Simple trACtors | Facebook

Something out of the ordinary must have happened as the main home page is down. I get this:

image.thumb.png.21b4bef30cf315a454b3e64c04ca4a6d.png

Can still access the forums through the menu bar...

I do see the research section appears to be working now though...

Edited by SmilinSam

There is quite a bit that is restored, though many images no longer work or if they are present, cannot be enlarged. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GregB said:

I just changed my bookmark to the"Index_2/" version listed above.

Seems like that works.

Same here. The "home" link on the menu bar also works.

The link associated with the Simpletractor logo up in the left corner is whats not working right

10 hours ago, Chris727 said:

There is quite a bit that is restored, though many images no longer work or if they are present, cannot be enlarged. 

Yea, I am pleased with resource info available but not sure why image problems. Also, notice more old stuff is listed as posted by guest -- didn't pick up OP.   Site under constructionsm00  

4 hours ago, gwiseman said:

Yea, I am pleased with resource info available but not sure why image problems. Also, notice more old stuff is listed as posted by guest -- didn't pick up OP.   Site under constructionsm00  

A lot of that content had not previously been made available as I do not believe Kent was finished working with it, such as “Old Photo Gallery”, “operation”, and “Do-it-Yourself” 

• Thanks 1

• gwiseman unpinned this topic