Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
McGill

Iowa Picnic

SmilinSam
Hey, Thats right in my neigborhood! (so to speak) Can I run over all the stakes and pylons there like I did in the race at Rhinelander??????????????? Maybe I'll bring my glasses this time..................... SmilinSam

KSever
I would like to see more people here at this picnic. This one being in Iowa is right in the middle of alot of club members. These are fun events and I hope more members show up. I for one had a great time at Rhinelander and am ready for another.

I have 3 quick questions for you... 1) Is this just for local members, or can I run down from Michigan? 2) I can't seem to find Grandview on my map, whereabouts is it? 3) Can I bring my '92 12RTG Simp, or is it a little to new? Jim 1992 12RTG

McGill
Juggler, I'm pulling four tractors down to Grandview from nothern Wisconsin. So As they say, " Come on Down!" Grandview is about 10 miles south of Muscatine on Highway 61 at the intersection with Hyw 92. Alll tractors are welcome, even thses other brands.

a7117puller
When, Where? And bring your stuff. Im really interested in going, i just need to know what the dates are so i can take off from work. And ill try to bring what ive got to show and sell.

powermax_paul
I'll put it on my calendar too. If I can make it I'll be there. Just so everyone knows, because of CWD, Iowa has passed a law prohibiting transport of any Deeres across state lines. Paul

Paul Kjorlie, The Norwegian

Kent
Paul, Sounds like that CWD could really wreak havoc on the Iowa economy down in the Quad Cities area... Just 'cuz they can't cross the river, please don't send them east coming out of Moline -- OK? The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...