Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

It is Wisconsin, after all.....

Brettw

Yesterday, February 27th.   72 degrees when I left the office, sat and had a few glasses of wine on the back porch in the balmy warmth of the evening.  Woke to 19 degrees and this, this morning.  Supposed to be near 50 tomorrow and 70 again by Sunday.  

But, as we always kid about, it is Wisconsin!

f.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Brettw said:

Yesterday, February 27th.   72 degrees when I left the office, sat and had a few glasses of wine on the back porch in the balmy warmth of the evening.  Woke to 19 degrees and this, this morning.  Supposed to be near 50 tomorrow and 70 again by Sunday.  

But, as we always kid about, it is Wisconsin!

Same story different location. 80*+ yesterday here in central MO. Snow on the roofs and ground this morning w/20*s and colder windchill. Allergies are kicking my tail too! 

• Like 2

We had mid 60s here in Ohio yesterday rain this morning temp 59 supposed to fall to 30 by evening and low 20s by tomorrow morning then start warming back up  Saturday & Sunday  all in February

• Like 3

SmilinSam

I hear ya. Yesterday cleaning  mulberry brush out of fence rows  in T-shirts. Today its coverall weather again.

First time in my memory having most of the spring cleanup work around the farm done....and its not even March yet

• Like 3

In St.Louis area, Mid 80’s yesterday, was getting dead bugs on the windshield driving home last night, now we’re in the 20’s again. 

• Like 4

Here on the West side of the St Croix River, the saying goes "If you don't like the weather wait a half hour, it will change".

• Like 3