Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
alleyyooper

make a small portable test lite.

alleyyooper
Items needed: 1 bic ink pen, 2 pieces of wire red/black, lite emitting didoe, soider, heat shrink, a finish nail and a alagator clamp. Pull the ink tube from the ink pen--- becarful not to get ink on ya. slide wires down the tube leaveing a bit at one end to sodier the didoed. sodier the wires to the didoed one color to each leg. slide heat shrink up wires to cover splice, and shrink. push the didoed flush with the top of the pen. Go to the other end fasten the nail on / red wire and clamp ao black wire. This test lite is small and wire lenth is a matter of what you want. Carrys in a glove compartment for emergencey trailer lite problems and others. Al