Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity manuals online

SmilinSam

SmilinSam

Anyone else notice that the manuals lookup on the Simplicity website has ceased to function?

Tried a number of different mfg numbers  and none of them came up. Just get  the message "found 0 results for XXXXXXX".

simplewrench

I did try looking up the sunstar manual this weekend and got that message but I didn’t fry others. Shoot that was handy. 

Chris727

Its working at the moment. Just downloaded a couple of manuals for my Prestige, though at some point in the future I would expect the whole Simplicity site to go away. 

• Sad 1

SmilinSam
8 hours ago, Chris727 said:

Its working at the moment. 

Just tried it again and the list of downloads did show up. Was looking for parts manuals, and then realized if they drop the website, a person can still go to the parts sites like Jacks and others & use the parts pages there.

• Like 1

Chris727

Once the brand is totally done away with, unless the items cross other Briggs lines, I would think PartsTree and others may remove the drawings. Best to save all the manuals that you may need. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Nubian

It's up and running now. Biting the bullet and printing my 97 pages right n ow!

• Like 4

simplewrench

I usually save/download the ones for the tractors I’m keeping around for quick access and I can go back and print Individual pages as needed. Works for me.

• Like 5

Nubian

I have never recovered emotionally from years ago when my computer crashed and lost everything and my backup drive was never backed up!