Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
mrcaptainbob

Simplicity 2110

mrcaptainbob
Hi. I'm new to this group, thanks to tet6t8 from another Simplicity group. I just rescued a model 2110. It's a field version. Left in a field, (fortunately tarped) next to an old shack. Inside the falling down, rotted wood shack was the rototiller and snowblower. There is also a deck on it. Put some air in the tires and they appear to be holding okay. There's about a cupfull of varnish in the bottom of the tank and the battery is dry. I was surprised to see a generator and the largest voltage regulator in the world on it! I haven't gotten into it much more than this. I don't know if the engine is seized or not. I'm planning on this being one of my winter projects. There are some oil leaks from the left side of the axle. The tiller has some leakage also. So far it looks like a recoverable machine. I'm looking forward to bringing this tractor back to life. It looks like it could be a real worke horse.

JOHNP
WELCOME TO THE CLUB BOB. YOU WILL FIND THIS SITE QUITE INTERESTING. I HAVE READ ALL OF THE POSTS AND HAVE LEARNED MUCH FROM THAT. ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE THEIR IS SOME MEMBER THAT WILL HAVE THE ANSWER..............GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS. JOHNP