Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a pully for 2110

Hi All, I am new to this forum. I aquired a 1968 Landlord 2110 with 42" mower deck and a 36" snowthrower attachment. This tractor was given to me and it is in fantastic shape. I have been using(playing with) this tractor for (2) years. I am slowly repalcing worn components as I have the time. Recently I was cutting the lawn and the tractor was having trouble moving forward, specifically the engine was running and the deck was cutting, but the tractor was not moving. I should mention that I do have the operators and repair manuals. After inspection of the drive pully on the end of the driven shaft in the bevel gear box, I realized that the pully was loose. I tried to tighten the setscrew on the woodruff key, but that did not work. Soooooo...I removed the pully to find that the slot on the pully, that the key fit's into is worn out of shape. Apparently this should have been tightened a long time ago. The long and short of it is....I want to replace this pully....Can anyone tell me where I can get a new pully or a used pully in good shape??? I would really appreciate any help you can give me......I really love this tractor.....especially when I tell my friends and neighbors this tractor is over 30 years old and still works great. Thanx again Bill

UCD
First place i would look would be your local simplicity dealer. Also you could contact Sandylake implements one of the advertisers on this site they are real helpfull. You can find thier email and phone # in club resources. This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD