Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tiller fit up

Hoss

I bought a newer style 36" tiller from a 7100 series,dirt cheap. I fit on my 2010 just great, but there is no way to engage the rear PTO. It has a step pulley, is does not have the friction clutch like the 7100's do. What am I missing?Will there be enough power from the 2010 to turn the 36" tiller?

The tiller should work fine once you install the lever & linkage used for tightening the drive belt on non-cone (friction) clutch tractors. Your 2110 has more than enough power.

Is there some drawings in this site somewhere that would show me what I am looking for? I have not dealt with this set-up. I have found many tiller items, but none show the rear PTO on the tractor.

Go to the "What Fits" section and select the tiller that fits your 2110 (probably a #990545). http://www.simpletractors.com/what_fits/rotary_tillers.htm Then go to Simplicity Publications and review the parts and operator manuals. http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/techpubsearch.php