Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Are tractors addictive?

KSever

Be careful Kris. If you come home sometime and see your wife has gathered a group of your closest friends/relatives, they just might be planning an intervention! Paul

Paul Kjorlie, The Norwegian

Only one row of three? Wait till you get 5 wide and 4 rows deep........ Then when you need one its always goin to be the tractor in the back row center so it takes 20 minutes to get everything else out of the way to get to it.... When it gets so you dont remember all of what you had the year before pass through the door, then you are certifiably addicted.

I know what you mean Sam. I started mowing with the B207 tonite and wanted to get done quicker so went to get out the 9020. Had to move the other 9020, the sprayer and blade to get it out. After being on the B207, I felt like I was on an aircraft carrier when I got on the 9020 w/60" deck.

Paul Kjorlie, The Norwegian

YOU KNOW YOU ARE ADDICTED WHEN YOU NEED TO BUILD AN EXTRA STORAGE BULDING TO PUT YOUR STUFF IN lol

Kris, You may have more posts than me now, but I still have you beat on the tractors. My Father-in-law was over last night and had to watch his step in my 3 car garage for all the tractor stuff. I do not have any cars parked in the garage either. Just keep telling her you plan on selling one, it really works! Dan

Might have 3 for now but I have 2 more waiting for me to pick up. SSSSSHHHHH. Only told her they were for parts. I have a Wonderboy I have to pickup to make my set also. Just can't park the truck in the garage anymore.

I bought a portable shelter and filled it up with tractors(9 tractors 2 walk behind tractor 6 lawnmowers). And now there is 5 more tractors setting out side & 4 in another shed. More in other shed too and more outside for parts etc. Karl

Of course they are additive. Get your wife one. My wife has 4 tractors of her own, 1941 <MH> 81, 1946 <MH> 20, 1953 <MH> 44 propane, and a 1954 <MH> pacer. I had just bought a 1944 <MH> 101 junior, the next day was mothers day so I asked what she wanted. She said the 81 that the fellow had I bought the 101 junior from. She got the 20 for her birthday the next year. The rest she just got, all I did is go haul them home for her. Al

Les How many do you have. One for every day of the mth This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD