Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Onan Parts 720 A/C

ARTC

I'm having trouble finding Onan parts in my area, Binghamton NY (Southern Tier & Cental NY) I'm at the mercy of one dealer who sometimes has parts and sometimes doesn't. I'm in desperate need of an ignition coil #166-0804 for a cckb. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi - i dont know about your area but in washington state - a company called cummins northwest inc. at 1- 425- 235-3400 is the authorized onan repair shop - they are a huge shop that mostly works on semi trucks and motorhomes but they have always had every part and bit of info i have needed for my cckb ( powermax 4041 tractor ) - they also will print an exact copy of all the manuals if you ask nice - they have always been very helpfull and are open some crazy hours like 8 am to midnight or something - makes it very nice for picking up parts late at night - good luck

Art At the present time there are 2 people parting out Onans on Ebay. One of them is Smilinsam a member here. Here is a link to his post and one to his ebay sellers list. Contact him he may have what you want. stericson@winco.net [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8009[/url] [url]http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=stericson%40winco.net&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25 [/url] This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

Nel's Tractors (Horseheads) is a Simplicity dealer. I know he isn't that close but I use him all the time. He stocks a good deal of parts for AC/Sim. 607 796 9087. Good luck.

I use Precice Engine Repair (PERR.com) for all my parts. They are lower in price than anywhere I,ve found and they ship fast. They have a good informative web site too. Nighteye