Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3210 V - What is it worth

I_Mauer

How much is a 3210 V worth with a deck that need work and a snow blower? Engine and deck need work. Do they all have a hydraulic deck lift?

Really depends on the condition. Running B series will bring $150 to $300 at auction here in Illinois. Decks probably $25 to $100. Snowblowers probably a minimum of $100, more about October/November, maybe less in April/May. If you do have hydraulic lift, that is a valuable commodity, If the whole package was at auction, I would guess that it might bring as much as $500, and might be bought by somebody who would part it out. The right guy might give more.

Antigua and Barbuda? They have a need for snowblowers there? Hard to say without knowing what kind of work is needed to get it back in shape. I would probably go no more than $150-$200 range.

True, based on the conversation, $150 to $200 sounds likely, but you never know what will happen at auctions, I have seen tillers go for $600! You get two guys who both want a hydraulic lift, or have sore backs from shoveling snow, and you never know what will happen.