Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
schaefer72

Lanlord dash - some black and some white ?

schaefer72
Hi - i was looking thru alot of the photos of the different lanlords on the sight - i noticed some had black dash areas and some white - whats the difference ? and which models had which colors ? - thanks alot

Kent
I assume that you're talking about the old 1960's models... As far as I know (not very far??) the 9HP Landlords of 1964 timeframe came with the black dashes. When they went to 10HP (1965??) Landlord 101, the dash went to white and stayed that way (including 1966 and later 2012 Sovereigns) until they changed the whole body style... So the Landlord 101, 2010 and 2012 all had white dashes. The earlier 9hp one, simply called a Landlord, had the black dash. It also had black in the top of the grille... The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...

goatfarmer
My 3410 Landlord(72-73 vintage) has a black dash area. Im going to look at a 2110 Landlord(68 vintage) tomorrow. Will let you know. kenny

goatfarmer
The actual "dash"(where the gauges and starter switch is located) on this 2110 Landlord is black.The rest of the area facing the operator is white.Hope this helps!