Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Good deeds for the day

powerking_one

Hey folks, Just wanted let everyone know that I added (Kent did ?) some new links to the club. Check them out when you get a chance: www.por15.com, www.kanolabs.com, www.mscdirect.com. I think you'll appreciate/like MSC. I just got my 5/8" drill rod and extra thick 5/8" flat washers for replacing the roller axle on my Landlord 42" mower. These washers are great for welding over egged out hole situations (McMaster didn't carry them). Linked up, Tom (PK)

Tom, thanks for calling attention to this. This is the set of features that I keep harping on -- 1) You guys can submit links directly, along with descriptions, and select the most appropriate category for them 2) With a couple of clicks I can add that link to the Club Resources section 3) Then, everyone can rate how useful that link is for them 4) There's a built-in Search function for these links/resources If you'll all take advantage of this functionality, we can quickly build a nice reference list that we can all use... There's links to "Add a Resource" scattered throughout the Club Resources section of the clubhouse... I'll get off my soapbox now -- it's starting to collapse... kent The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...