Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ChrisH

Know of any good lawn mower junkyards?

ChrisH
Does anyone know any "good" lawn mower junkyards in NC (Statesville area), that could have any junk Allis "B112" model tractors? Thanks, Chris

dirtsaver
Chris I dont know how far you want to travel, but there is one coveribg about an acre just north of Louisville Ky that has stuff from old walk behinds up to late model Mtd and murrys. Larry

dlcentral
I do not have your model but I do have a B-1,,314H,725,6216H for parts and whole and running a 3112H,and a 63 landlord,,and hydro trans unit out of a lawn boy,,also getting in a Ford 12 hydro for parts.But I am in SE NY ,,

mongson
Anyone know where I can get an 8HP B&S for a Homelite (i think T-8). Has 3 speeds + reverse, 32 inch mower deck, front middle and rear PTO. Funny looking steering wheel, foot rests. I am in Fort Wayne, IN.

goatfarmer
Hey!,a fellow Hoosier! How are things in the Summit city? A lot of smaller Briggs engines(5-8 hp) often show up on EBay.Also,a fer piece down the road from you in Dunkirk is Roy Pagetts Small Engine warehouse.Lots of selection there. http://www.smallenginewarehouse.com kenny south bend in.