Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ultimatehick

Hydrolic lift

ultimatehick
I was woundering how munch weight my 7116H hydrolic lift will lift up before it wont lift any more. Well i guess what i'm getting too is how much weight my lift will lift. thanx for any help.

Dutch
The hydraulics will lift any Simplicity designed implement. For aftermarket implements, the capacity of lift would depend on the leverage design. Take the area of the cylinder and multiply by the hydraulic pressure to calculate force. Then calculate the leverage to determine the lifting capacity. In other words, there is no answer to your question unless the mechanical factors are known.

UCD
How much wood could a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood? A Woodchuck could chuck as much wood as a Woodchuck could chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood. This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

SmilinSam
It will lift an overloaded Johnny bucket easy enough to the tune of 300lbs plus, though I did this once I try to refrain from such as it causes REAL stress on the keyways on the liftshaft.