Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Different Type of Pullers

Les

Thought that you might be interested in seeing these pullers Pretty Cool huh?? The B-12 is owned by a freind of mine. He missed winning the 14 hp class by about a half inch! Who says only cub cadets can pull??

I really didnt discuss the details with Dan, but I do know that the tractor has a shuttle trans with the reverse mechanism removed. Since it is a four speed box 3rd gear will be faster than 2nd in a three speed box, giving you an advantage, altough there is a speed limit, isn't there? Or does that depend on your pullers club rules? We really should have all of you pulling experts provide advice and put it on the site.... because I just HATE to see Cub Cadets win! This is the business end of the B-12.

Dutch, I think you either need to: (1) Look again, or (2) Share whatever it is you're drinking No running boards on a B-10 that I can see -- that's about as much a B-10 as your Sovereign is a 2012.... I'm surprised you were fooled by the label... Kent The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...

Those 2 would be illegal here,,ours must have a seat backWeights must be no more than 12inches from any body panel,,

Les, Only problem I see with the Orange/Black B-10 is that "Champion" sticker on the side! Take it off and I'll bet you get at least 10% better pulling performance! Tom(PK)

Kent, Yes........ it looks like a 700 series frame, hood, and running boards, BUT the decal says "B-10". Don't you believe what you read with your own eyes? Why would the owner try to mislead or deceive? I could understand someone trying to "upgrade" a B-10 by installing 700 series decals, but who would go the other way?

Dutch, In my experience people do things like this to INCREASE their value...not the other way around. Kent The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...

Kent, Stop pulling my leg.......... It' making me laugh. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=2040268638 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2040727221

What can I say? Some people just don't appreciate the finer things in life... The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...

Figured that maybe if you folks knew that I was just a big ugly cowboy that you would cut me some slack.