Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

FREE MANUALS

JOHNP

GENTLEMEN, I THINK THIS INFO WILL BE OF HELP TO SOME OF YOU AND SAVE YOU A FEW DOLLARS TO BOOT. I HAVE A 7116H AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A SERVICE AND REPAIR MANUAL FOR IT . I HAPPENED TO BE CRUISING THROUGH THE PDF FILES AND HAPPENED ONTO A NEW ENTRY. IT WAS THE ENTIRE (270 PGS.) S/R MANUAL FOR LARGE FRAME GARDEN TRACTORS. I DOWN LOADED AND PRINTED IT. IF YOU MAY BE INTERESTED THE SITE WAS http://WWW.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files AND THE PUB. # WAS TP 500-0973-01-SV-SMA. HOPE THIS HELPS . JOHNP

Good find, just to let everyone know its 29 meg file. Also landlord owners will find the file TP_1319_01_LL_S.pdf interesting. wonderboy owners TP_400_1230_00_CO_S.pdf

do any of you guys know of an indexx for those files there, i am looking for the repair manual for my 68-69 3112h

roma3112, That same manual will do it for your 3112. It covers from the 700 Wonderboy all the way up to the 2001 Sovereign and every bevel gear box driven model in between (Allis, Simplicity, Homelite, MF,etc). Clayton

Here is a link to the index. Its a BIG file, 28.9 Megabytes, so be patient when you download this one. [url]http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_500_973_01_SV_SMA.pdf[/url] DaveG

JohnP, Thank You very much for this link or should I say, "my 3212H thanks you!, the paper companys thank you and the printer cartrage companys thank you" Well, I am off to use a reem of paper. John

GENTLEMEN, MAYBE SOME MORE GOOD NEWS............WHILE CRUISING THROUGH THE PDF FILES, I CAME ACROSS THE "MASTER CATALOG". IT LISTS EVERY TECHNICAL PUBLICATION BY SIMP. THE PDF # IS TP 1386 PUBSCATALOG. IT'S AFTER THE LAST TP122 AND BEFORE THE FIRST TP 199. HOPES THIS HELPS SOMEONE. JOHNP

hi all THANKS FOR THE HELP I DOWNLOADED THE ORIGIONAL FILE FROM THE POST. iT REALLY GAVE THE LASER PRINTER A WORKOUT, NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS STICK IT IN A 3-RING BINDER. THANKS TO ALL

Whew! What a file! Luckily I got the Large Frame manual, parts manual, owners manual,and attatchment parts manual when I got my 17GTH-L. that helped a lot. Can anyone direct me to a link that lists the other attatchments, like the plow, sickle bar mower, cultivators, etc. that simplicity sold for the large frame tractors? Thanks! Larry

Larry, There are 2 (or more) parts manuals for the large frame tractor attachments and accessories. I downloaded a manual for the 7000 Series Attachments and another for the Agco/Allis 900 Series Attachments. The latter is different from the 7100 Series Attachments that I purchased from Simplicity. Unfortunately, I don't have the publication numbers for the downloaded manuals, since I named them something other than a string of numbers. Carl

Try TP-400-0861-05-at-s.pdf 1994 attachment parts manual, I have been going back through the files I downloaded and still have to weed out what is useful for my tractors, gotta make up an index of manual name to pdf #. Don

Don, If you make up a "cross reference" could you share it. I've browsed a small section of the pubs site, and see that such a cross reference could be VERY helpful. Kent PS -- I noticed that there's new files being added all the time -- including BIG manuals like the Large Frame Tractor Service Manual. It looks like they may eventually put ALL the manuals listed index on line... What a great resource! The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...

I have noticed some clues in the PDF file naming convention. It seems that the last field is an indicator for who sells the product - S = Simplicity, A = Allis Chalmers, M = MF, and so on. Sometimes SV in a field indicates the Sovereign series, AT in the next to last field indicates attachments, and GT indicates a large frame series (Sovereign or Pow'rMax) manual. Has anyone else detected other attributes of the naming system? Carl

I have a dial up connection so I had my son (he has cable modem) download the entire site and I'm hoping to have it burned onto 2 CD's so I will have them for future use. I won't be printing the 243 page maual out, I'll just open the file on my computer and print out sections I need in the garage. Stan

I have a 7116H and i was woundering if any one could give me the numbers to the parts manual on this link thing. Also i want the #s for the owners manual and if there is a service manual...

Ultimatehick, try: http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_500_973_01_SV_SMA.pdf That should get you going.