Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
roma3112

? SMALL FRAME TRACTOR REPAIR MANUAL

roma3112
I am on a repair manual kick now, i got a new laser printer and a dsl connection. LOL I have a 4211 (1690912) i am looking to find out if there is a "smaller brother" to the large frame garden tractor manual that i printed yesterday. i have not had any luck with my "ID" # (and a search through some of simplicitys tech pub in finding a "small freme tractor service/repair manual. Any help would be appreciated. john

Woodydel
There is no "small" frame manual according to Simplicity. All of the tractors are covered up to the 7000 series. I didn't believe it when I ordered and received my manual and called Simplicity about it. I was interested in repair info for my Model 700 and they referenced the pages which covered that tractor over the phone.

roma3112
thats good to know, so i guess taking the time to print out all those sheets for the large frame manual was really worth it i can use it for both my tractors. thanks john

JOHNP
ROMA, THERE IS A PUB. THAT APPLIES TO YOUR 1690912. IT'S TP #879, PUB. # 1672611. I CAN'T FIND IT ON THE PDF FILE SO IT'S PROBABABLY NOT ON LINE YET. KEEP THIS NUMBER HANDY AND KEEP CHECKING THE PDF FILE. THAT'S HOW I GOT THE LARGE FRAME MANUAL. GOOD LUCK. JOHNP

cougar
John and other 4200 series owners, parts manuals TP_400_1095... TP_400_1094... TP_400_1018... TP_400_1060... I didn't look to see if they are the same manual, but are there. I check out TP_400_1094... it is for 4200 series.