Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
stumpy

AC B's in the Northwest???

stumpy
Hello all, Just curious if there are many "B" or old Sovereign owners in the Washington/Oregon/Idaho region. I'm going through a B-112 at the moment...really enjoy the machine, but sure would like to find a parts rig within driving range, or even a boneyard with possibilities. My job takes me around the region a good bit, and I haven't found any salvage yards with enough stuff to shake a stick at as of yet. Also, it seems like you fellas in the Mid-West and back East have a lot going on. Any gatherings known to be worthy out in this neck of the woods? Thanks, Bob Bob "Stumpy" Hazelbrook

cougar
[url][/url]http://antiquepowerland.com/ Big tractor show on the last weekend of July and first weekend of Aug every year in Brooks Oregon. They also have a big swap meet mid June. Check out above link for further dates.

dlsven
I went to the second weekend of the Antique Powerland Tractor show in Brooks, Oregon. It's a great tractor show but doesn't have many L&G tractors. I'll probably go again next year anyway. Seems like the East and Midwest have a much bigger selection of L&G tractors. There was a guy in Coquille that had an 8 hp Simplicity for sale last week. He said that it was in great condition except the drive belt wouldn't stay on.