Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
sonnyboy2741

Landlord Front Wheel Brngs.& Seals

sonnyboy2741
I need new front wheel bearings and seals for my 65 Landlord.It has Timkin bearings with seals attached to the inside bearing and I dont know if they are OEM or not.Are new bearings available with seperate seals ? or are the OEM bearings and seals still available ? You Guys have helped alot. Thanks Again, Gregg Sonnybo2741

powerking_one
Sonny, I just went though this, been there, done that. Click on "search" above; enter a search string of "landlord wheel bearings". You will find a couple of discussions I authored which contain the answers. The discussions search engine is very good, useful, and powerful; so you might want to get more versed with it's features. As for sources; click on "club resources" above, click on "links", click on the "industrial supplies" catagory. A&W Bearings was added after their pricing/availablity put all my local suppliers to shame. Good luck, Tom(PK)

BillC
(4) Cones Timken LM11949 - 0.750 Bore (4) Cups Timken LM11910 - 1.781 OD (2) Seals Simplicity Part #170168 Consider replacing the existing dust caps with 1.781 dia bearing buddies, just fill the void between the inner and outer bearing with grease.

Spyder
Here is a link to a recent discussion on bearings. Instead of ordering the seals separate, you can order LM11900LA and you get the seal boot integrated. [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8126[/url] Hope this helps....DaveG