Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
TBOLT

A/C 710

TBOLT
Found this 710 today. Was parked due to oil smoke, probably rings the guy told me. It's very sound , mower deck too. No rust but seat needs re-covered. what would a unit like this be worth?

Ishmael2k
Hi, I'd be interested if the price is low enough to make it worth while to make the trip from West MI. :) LMK what the guy will take please. Thanks Rob

goatfarmer
I bought a 712 Hydro,with mower deck,snow blade,and snowblower 3 months ago for $300.00.Ran,but had to rebuild the carb,due to rotten gas.Mine also needs a new seat. I would price a 710 similarly.

Brent_Baumer
Here's a pic of a Sim. 7010 I repainted awhile back. I put a new cushion on it from Small Engine Warehouse. I found out later it is the same as the Cub Cadet cushion. You re-use your pan and bezel. Does not fit perfectly but pretty darn good. I paid $8 for the cushion. The last time I bought some they said they were upping the price to $10. I live fairly close to there so I did not pay shipping and handling like they have on their site.

johnmonkey
I bought an AC 710 6 speed (1978 new style hood)for $100.00 it was not running at the time (bad gas+carb rebuild) I got it running and she is very strong. After it runs for a while it smokes a little (rings???). I put an AC 716 H hood on it (old style w low lights on side) because the 710's hood was dented plus I like the old style lights. It was a "trash tractor" at a gravely/simplicity dealer- meaning it was used to haul junk tractors around the yard and mow the yard. It also came with 2- 48" mower decks. She is now my # 1 tractor and 'ol betsy is my backup (63 MW gardenmark). I plan to re-ring it this winter to stop the smoke. Good luck John H PS Brent nice looking tractor!!!