Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Deutz Allis hydro 600 series help needed

zuffen

Where can I get a manual? What oil do I use for the hydro? It is a great mower and I've done alot work fixing all the years of non maintenance. I would like to sell it so I can buy a larger tractor to pull a small blade. OR Was a rear or front blade available for this series? And if so how did it perform? The tractor is stout for mowing and pulling where the item is rollable (the tractor doesn't weigh enough to keep from spinning the wheels). Bob

I checked already on the link and I'll have to buy a hard copy, I was just thinking somone on the list might have a copy and be needing to sell it. Or they had a copy and could at least let me know what oil type to use while I was getting one from Simplicity. How do you value one of these tractors? This one neeeds a replacement grill but other than that she works just fine. And the paint is faded a litle but not bad. I've had to replace and readjust the belts, sharpen the blades, install a replacement ignition switch, disassemble the engine shroud to remove a mouse nest, new plug, oil change, reconditoned the carb and replaced the fuel lines and cleaned out the tank, greased the steering gear, repaired the steering arm (wore out socket) and front axel swivel pin. Thanks Bob registrar 924.org P.S. Sorry for the double posting, somehow must have happened when I was backing up on the browser.

Did you check the information on Simple trACtors, such as this: http://www.simpletractors.com/deutz/full_line_attachments.htm The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...

Bob What year tractor is it? do you have MFG#? What size is it? What HP.? It could be the same as either a 5100 or 5200 implicity This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

If someone has an original blade and bracket I would be interested in buying it. I really don't want to fab something up if I can help it. Thanks

That MFR # cross-references to a Simplicity 4211H. Check this lube chart in the Service section for fluid specs: http://www.simpletractors.com/service/lube_pg1..htm It's in the center of the page. The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...