Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

belt sizes for b-series tractors ?

schaefer72

hi i am in need of the belt sizes for the sickle bar(cable lift) , tiller , and mower deck on my b-10 - anyone know them off hand - also is there a chart or something showing belt sizes for all the tractors ? - looked around and found the part numbers for belts but nothing much telling sizes so i can run down the the local store and pick one up without calling the simplicity dealer - thanks alot see ya

Jason The simplicity belt book says. MFG# 990210 46" Sickle bar mower drive belt# 156120 63.1" type HA MFG# 990174 32" Tiller Drive belt# 154273 31.1" type HA Trans. Drive belt# 152017 44.9" type HB Drive belt# 105122 55.9" type HB MFG# 990207 32' Rotary Mower Cross drive belt# 10824848.1" type HA Arbor drive belt# 156120 63.1" type HA MFG# 990285 42" Rotary Mower Cross Drive belt# 174911 44.1" type HA Arbor drive Belt# 108209 82.1" type HA P.T.O. Belt# 164146 34.1" type HA This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

FYI... The belt reference on Simple trACtors tells the length of the belt with each listing. You can also take that part number and find out its cross-section in a table at the end of the belt reference... The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...

hi thanks guys - i thought i remembered seeing a belt reference at some point but i couldnt find it - its easy to forget whats on the site when its this big - thanks alot

No problem -- I was just reminding folks that it IS there. I realize the site is big, and will continue to grow, if I can find the time to add the stuff I have piled up and waiting. I recommend that people use the Search function for their MFR number, and it will find the "technical" stuff like belt reference, cross reference, engine reference, etc. I could always delete about 2/3 of this stuff, if it would make the site easier to use... Kent The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...