Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
66Landlord101Guy

Wards Squire 9 Owned by Stuart Bays in the Gallery

66Landlord101Guy
Hi, I was wondering If anyone knew how I could get a hold of Stuart Bays, the Owner of a 1964 Wards Garden Mark Squire 9. I was wondering because I saw he was wanting to put it on Ebay, and I would like to buy it. I have been looking for one and if I find one, It is either too far away, Cant afford it then, or someone buys it out from under me. The only thing I have of one of these is a factory original set of Wards Riverside Tractor Tires that were off of a Squire 10. I am looking for a Squire 9 or 10 Made by Simplicity. (years 64-66) and if any one is kind enough or knows about a Wards Squire, or Stuart Bays. Please, it would make my mowing jobs a whole lot more fun. P.S. I have saved up money especially for one of these Tractors. I am Also 12 years old and fix/restore/buy/sell OMC Lawn Boy push power mowers, and pretty darn good at it too. I also mow lawns part time, but I am focused mostly on selling Lawn Boys on eBay. By the way, Could anyone tell me how to change my user name to WardsSquire9&10Guy? Thanks, Ben Scovil.... Dover, DE

HubbardRA
Good choice of tractors. I have a 61 Garden Mark Squire, and have loved it since I first saw it with the engine parts in a box. The tractor is now a part of my family. Between myself and my two sons we have kept this tractor in tractor pulling competitions for over 15 years with only one broken hub and a sheared woodruff key. Very strong dependable machine. You made a good choice. Welcome to the club! Rod H.