Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Latest acquisitions

tej

About a month ago my friend John who runs a Bolens bone yard called me and said that this guy Steve had called him and said he had a garage full of Simplicity stuff he wanted to get rid of. John gave me Steve?s phone number and I called him and made arrangements to go see what he had. Steve explained to me that he got this stuff from someone who did commercial mowing with four tractors. Steve kept the best tractor and took the others apart. So this is what I brought home; 1 - 3016H tractor in need of restoration. 2 ? 48? Mower decks 1 ? PTO Driven Vacuum Collector #1690402 3 ? Blowers for above collector complete with clutch assembly, deck adapter, and hose to blower elbow. 3 ? Hydros with bevel gear case and 23X10.50X12 tires 3 ? Front axels with tires. 1 ? 16HP B&S Engine that won?t turn over Miscellaneous parts from the other 3 tractors including steering gear, steering wheels, gas tanks, etc. A box of miscellaneous new parts still in Simplicity bags A box of new mower deck rollers A box of collector bags Manuals on the vacuum collector, mower decks, 3016H Repair manual, 7012H & 7016H Operators Manual, 7012, 7016 &7018 Parts manual, Parts Manual Model 7000 Attachments and Accessories, Parts Manual Model 7100 Attachments and Accessories, Tim

Sounds like you hit a bonanza! Too bad I didn't beat you to it........ But then I'd have to hear my wife say, "Don't put that pile of junk where I have to look at it".

Tim, Are you planning on selling any of the extra equipment. I might be interested in one of the spare blowers with deck adapters if the price is right. I'm thinking about building my on collector. Having a blower with deck adapter would help a lot. Stan

helo, i'm looking for chute adaptor for the vac system. i'm looking for the steel version that would fit on the older tractors. if one of the ones you have is one and you decide to sell please let me know. DESPERATE! THANKS ROB