Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
freejr

NEED HELP

freejr
I've never used the forum before, so let me know if I need to look for help somewhere else. Thought maybe someone could help me find a part I need or where to look. Sandy Lake Implement said someone here would probably have the part I need. Ever since I've had my allis tractor the p.t.o. hasn't worked because the previous owner took the shaft out that runs from the back of the engine to the rear gear box. He gave me the shaft and adapter that hooks it to the gearbox end, but can't seem to find the adapter that the shaft fits into on the engine end. This adapter bolts to some kind of thin polyvinyl disk that is attached to the drive pulleys on the rear of the engine. It bolts to this disk with two bolts, and has a splined center hole the shaft fits in. Do you know where I could find this part ....?? Thanks John Free unit: Onan model: CCKB-MS type: 2440H serial: 1172530801 manual: equipment: ALLIS CHALMERS 620 (6'DECK X 20HP) MOWER