Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity 32" deck, Fits What?

Chris727

Hi, I have a simplicity 32 inch deck that looks like the ones that go on the early broadmoors. I tried to put it on my allis homesteader 8 to see how it worked but the front tires rubbed against the deck. I Know the homesteaders frame, axels and chasis are almost identical to the 707 and 717 broadmoors. I know yeomans had 32" decks but this one's brackets look different than yeoman brackets although because yeoman tires are smaller I think it could fit. Does anyone know what this might have been from originally?

Well I have no first hand experience with this and I have never seen the Homesteader before. According to the what fits section of simpletractors the 32in deck will fit all the Broadmoors and Yeomans.I did'nt study it real close, but it does say something about a kit required for some models.Maybe you should look it up yourself as you know more about what you are trying to do. mowerman1193

Hi. According to some original sales brochures that I have kept from the 6os, both a 32" mower and a 42" mower were available for Allis B-10 and Big Ten tractors. I would assume it was the same for the equivalent simplicity models. Perhaps your 32" mower may be for the bigger tractors if it will not fit your tractor. Lew