Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
kfran

Snowthrower

kfran
I have a simplicity snowthrower that came with a 3112 I bought for parts. It runs off the center pto rather than the front like the AC thrower I have for my B-112. Anyone have a parts manual for this one or know the part number of the thrower so I can check on techpubs? I need the part number of the idler pulley that is mounted on the hitch and would like to know whether it runs off the large or small pulley on the center pto.

BenB
Kfran I would suggest that you check the "what fits" section for the snowthrowers and mfg. numbers that will fit you 3112. You may need to have your 3112's mfg. number on hand. Then you can visit Simplicitytechpubs.com to compare the parts on each model to the snowthrower that you have. Life would be too dull if Simplicity would have stamped the model number into the unit. Hope this helps.