Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-series Golf Cart

CleanBee

Woody's posted picture of the GE electric tractors Golf Cart implement made me recall this unique piece of literature. My Dad collected almost everything about these tractors, inner-office memos, ect. I heard that these were used on Allis Chalmers golf course in West Allis. I will scan some of this literature some day when I get a scanner and time to go through all his literature again. I had a picture in my photo file, sorry for the blur, I have since bought a special lens for my camera. Dan

Is there anyway to upload a file into an edited version of an original post? I had to reply, then cut and paste the code from here into my original post.

I think you've discovered the answer (NO) for yourself, the hard way... Maybe in the next version. Is there any way that you could provide some of this great stuff in 300 DPI scans so I could put them in the B series attachments section on Simple trACtors? The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...

Kent, I was planning on it. I will try to get it done over this Winter. Its all at my parents house. I am sure he has other literature members might find interesting to see also. Dan