Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

SICKLE-BAR MOWER HOOK-UP FOR 616

TBOLT

OK Fellas, could anyone give me a few tips on getting this thing going?The belt for my 60"mower is too short , it seems, does anyone know the correct length for the pto belt?I am also having problems getting the hydraulic lift to pick up the bar, I'm sure I have the cable wrong, it did'nt come with one I just stuck one on it. Also, does the lift cable from the tractor hook to the other side--opposite mower or is it held up by chain??It looked fairly simple to hook up but sometimes simple is not simple, in my case anyhow. Any advice, help, pics,would be appreciated. THANKS, TONY I ALSO NEED A COVER/GUARD IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ONE

Tony MFG# 2020185 616 powermax series 57" Sickle bar mower Mower drive Belt# 173461 Length 100.1" type HA Sickle Drive Belt# 1664946 length 57.3" type HA Anything free is worth what you pay for it This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

Thanks very much, first time I've printed a manual(and it work).Great help. Now I think I'll print one out for my 60"mower if I can find the right link. THANKS---------------TONY