Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
SmilinSam

Shameless Commercial Plug....Club Donation

SmilinSam
See this..... The engine is on Ebay with a starting bid of $75. [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2055578504&rd=1[/url] I will be donating HALF the proceeds from this sale to the Club maintenance fund, and ALL of the proceeds if the buyer picks the engine up and I don't have to "work" at shipping it. HOWEVER ....and read carefully... If a club member buys the engine AND picks it up, I will give that person the whole tractor, as pictured above, to be driven onto their trailer under its own power. The engine seems to run fine. Controls need some work. Has a good PTO unit, working Starter Generator. Bevel gear box seems OK, Tranny has a bunged up drive pulley shaft. Grill is there but has a few spots of damage. Front axles are bent upward(but I can donate another axle assembly from my pile) Has a rectangular tube welded to the side of the frame(I have no idea why....I don't even ask anymore....) Front tires are not original but seem to be good, back ones are so-so. Gas tank is a little rusty and the gas tank side panel is missing. What you see is what it is, what more can I say, it runs and drives. And don't forget you could pick it up at McGills club meet next month over the river in Iowa. Go for it guys!

SmilinSam
And We Have a Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Winning Bidder was club member Scott Bonham aka "Allis Hunter" He opted to have the engine crated and shipped so the club nets $76.75 which has already been delivered to the Foot Draggin Clubhouse Custodian.