Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

i must have a real rare 1965 6hp broadmoor

i'm new at this computer game so please bare with me. i see some other tractors have the same grille as my 1965 broadmoor 6hp 32" deck .do i have something rare or what?i have yet to see one or hear of anyone else who has one.all i need is a grille and a grass deflector to be complete.this is quite the machine.it has a pull start and starts like a champ.i'm now having decals made.i gave 20$ for it bought new tires,painted it rebuilt the deck,rebuit the carb and put on a new seat and is now my everyday mower until i rebuild my 20$ hydro 4211.can anyone help?any feedback would be deeply appreciated.how b'out it maynard?

JeffNemes
Yes I would say it is pretty rare. The 6 HP was the very first of the Broadmoor series that started in 1963. I think we have only one customer left that we see with a recoil starter on a 707. It's a keeper!