Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
powerking_one

Kent, r u going to Kent?

powerking_one
Kent and others, Do you have any plans on attending the Kent, CT show this weekend? I've been going there with my brother for 10 years or so and rate it as nice; not too big and commercialized with "junk" non-applicable gypsy merchants that seem to have taken over other large shows. If any of you club guys & gals are in the New England area, ya' might want to consider it. Tom(PK)

Kent
Tom, Much as I'd like to, I can't... too much outside work to get done before winter -- if the weather cooperates. If it rains, I'll be working on Eli's tractor to see if I can get it repaired for Brooklyn... Kent The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...

thedaddycat
I will try to make it on Sunday. I'll be in the Philadelphia area Saturday for a Longship Co. event (Viking reenactment at the American Swedish Museum). If you're in the area stop by and say Hi! I will also be picking up my sickle bar mower and hope it and the tractor are ready for Brooklyn.

Vinnie_A
WEATHER PERMITTING I PLAN ON TAKING TWO A/C TRACTORS TO THE SHOW ON SAT. THERE SEEMS TO BE LITTLE INTEREST IN THIS SHOW BY THE CLUB MEMBERS. IT WAS TALKED ABOUT AT THE BROOKLYN SHOW LAST YEAR AND IT SOUNDED AS IF SOME PEOPLE WOULD ATTEND NOT SURE WHAT TO EXPECT AND I AM WONDERING HOW MANY GARDEN TRACTORS WILL BE THERE. APPARENTLY THERE ARE VERY FEW MEMBERS IN THIS AREA.SINCE IT IS A ONE HOUR DRIVE FOR ME I WILL GIVE IT A TRY. I WILL LET YOU KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE SHOW AND POSSIBLY SOME MEMBERS WILL ATTEND NEXT YEAR. VINNIE A