Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A/C 312H Tractor

trapperjohntrap

I need some help about this tractor I can get this tractor cheap, but I have yet to get much info on it. It runs great, works great, and the paint is great and was always kept inside, has 48" mower deck that works great, and a snowplow that was only used a few times. Would like the value and if parts are hard to get. Thanks John

John, I have a 410S that I paid $600 for. Engine was blown and needed new crank. Came with 42" deck. I just added a snowthrower, tiller, 1 bottom plow and cultivator and still have under $1000 after rebuilding the engine and adding new rubber all around. I think they are solid machines. Check the simplicitytechpubs for literature. I now have parts and operators manuals for tractor and all implements. Good luck. John

My first tractor was a AC312. I saw it and bought it on the spot. This led me here to this group of fine folks. The 312 is a fine rugged machine. I've mowed and hauled with this for two years now. The way you describe your possible purchase, I'd say go for it. If you change your mind let me know. I want to try to breed them :) Steve Oh, forgot. you wanted info on value. I got mine with a 42" deck for $350.00 Since then I've done the big tune up, scrounged a snow blower, cart, and dozer blade for it. So far I've got about $700.00 invested total. Parts are harder to find for this model and the attachments are unique to this model. That being said, I think you'll enjoy the chase...