Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
jpknautz

69 sears suburban 12

jpknautz
hi my name is joe knautz and i'm looking for information an where i could get the solid state ignition from an HH120 tecumseh if any of you have one of these engines for cheap please let me know. thanks and please respond

colm
Hi: Good site for Tecumseh engines. "Precise Engine Repair" a website by Bruce Perrault. He has great info on repair, rebuilding, which you can print out , and a great technical forum. You can also order Tecumseh engines and parts. Not sure of .com address but you can get to it by using the search window.

HubbardRA
I think I will check out the posted sites. I also have a 12 Hp Tecumseh with a dead ignition. A local shop said that Tecumseh stopped selling them a couple of years ago with no replacement listed. The engine was running fine, and didn't use any oil when the ignition failed. Rod H.

jpknautz
rod my ignition went out because i put to much power to it and i was told that it was a common mistake ive got a twin on it now but i want to put it back to original what is yours off of maybe i could help