Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I'm a kid with a new sandbox

MPH

Although I don't have pics of my tractors working yet, I did put about 4 hours on them today after the big boy left. Started this wen afternoon cutting trees and burning brush, that took til 11pm last nite, today I had 5 hours worth of JD 642 loader work done. Sure rearranged my back yard. heres what I started with then I got this after much chainsaw and burning time... Then this guy came over today. And made this In the drainage hole, while looking for gravel, we found about 4-5 feet of sand, rare around here, with vains of white stuff in it that Glen[the operator] says to volcanic ash depo's Now I'm left with more grader blade time then I'll have. Used the york rake on the B-112 for about 3 hours today and my left hand is about dead, may have to take the time in the morning and modify the 3pt that came with it to fit the 4040,HYDRALICS..I'll try to get some tractor at work pics in new daylite, I worked 'em til dark tonite..MPH

Had My poor ole 725 working hard today, The grader blade sure is a perfect size match on it. If anyone has lift angle Knowledge sure would be gratful for tips on my rake mounting on the B-112. Its a beast ad is even with 75 lbs counter wt on the front..Thanks MPH

Roy, kinda two fold, I needed gravel, but mainly for spring run off. its flat enough here its hard to get the snow melt to go away when the ground is frozen all the way to down under land. I have one that works really well but I have so much of the yard running into it, it get full before the frost gives..If your gonna unload a truck in that hole you best have your goodies on top the truck, its about 10 feet deep. Thinking I'll bury all the tree roots in it as I only need it to be about 5 foot deep..MPH