Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3pt York rake hitch modified

MPH

My left hand told me no more rake on the B112 about noon today so I got some welding done. When I went to mount it I realized I forgot one piece but got by using a chain tonite as I ran outta Ox for my touch. Other than the lift time being really slow and the turf tires not biting much sure was fun running. Tried a flash shot with it mounted, but it does't show much. MPH Just in case anyone else gets the 'file not saved' notice when trying to load pics, it don't like it when you have comas in the title..MPH

Martin Click on your edit icon the one with the paper and pencil and see how I reformated your post. put a space between the picture posts on a seperate line. Then they go under each other instead of side by side. That way you don't have to keep scrolling side ways to read post and pictures flow better Anything free is worth what you pay for it This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

Maynard, thanks for the guidence to the edit icon. I don't know what all these icon thingeys are, haven't left the school of reading words for directins yet. So if I just hit the space bar between posting pics they'll land on here the right way??Guess I'll have go get the 4040 in the sand pile with the rake and try a couple...thanks again..MPH

Martin Use the return key allso called enter key ( not the space bar )hit it twice to put a empty line between the pictures To delete a post that you made click on the icon that looks like a trash can. Anything free is worth what you pay for it This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

Had to do some finishing and redoing of how this thing is mounted. Thinkin this 3pt stuff a bit deep to pull in outta the clear blue yonder. The red iron frame work is what came with rake from Northern..My gut told me I had to stop and eat before I could go try it out. Laterrr..MPH